Followers

Thursday 14 June 2012

Confession of A Teenage Girl

Assalamualaikum and good day .. I wanna make a dramatic confession about something I had discovered in my hectic life..

These days.. the old memories are still hard enough to fade from my mind.. I fake a smile and hide behind my tragic story just to give myself enough time to forget what happened yesterday and move on.. but it's not that easy, it's far and far more complicated than any other things I ever discovered in these Fifteen years I live..

I wanna confess that I admit it's still out my mind to let go and accept what happened.. cause when everything isn't like what you expect, suddenly that vision of the expectations still linger in your mind .. and you realized that every single thing is gone.. and you are left alone ... and it seems like the sky comes crashing down on you... with you have no where to go..

                                                   which direction should I take?

 I see that all these happen to every of us.. including my friends and those who are around me and yet you're not the only one who is going through this tough challenge in your life.. so stay strong and stay fearless.. cause that's what I learn from my past mistakes..

'' when you reach at the top of your success, don't forget to look down and see those who help you stay at where you at now..''

Dramatic Confession.. : done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...